At Creative Life Coaching, we have several signature group coaching programs: 1) Learning to Dance with Life: A Program for Professional and Business Women; and 2) Discovering Your Passion and Finding the Career/Business of Your Dreams. The programs are delivered virtually or face-to-face.
In addition to registering as an individual, these programs are also offered to groups and organizations. To inquire about upcoming group coaching programs or to explore the potential of us offering a group coaching program for your organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning to Dance with Life: A Program for Business and Professional Women
By the end of this program you will have:
- Explored the impact constantly “DOING” and “GIVING” have on your life, work, health and relationships
- Created your own vision of work-life balance
- Proven tools and strategies to assist you to create more work-life balance
- Proven tools and strategies to enable you to work smarter
- Proven practices to celebrate and nurture yourself
- A support group of intelligent, like-minded women.
If you participate “whole-heartedly” in the program, you will experience more fun, fulfillment, passion, energy, balance and inner peace in your life (based on client experiences).
- Session 1: Benefits and Costs of Being High Achieving Women and Introduction to Creative Living
- Session 2: Learn from and Embrace Change and Life Transitions
- Session 3: Listen to and Trust in Your Body’s Wisdom (focus on listening)
- Session 4: Listen to and Trust in Your Body’s Wisdom (focus on trusting)
- Session 5: Tap into and Express Your Creative Side
- Session 6: Consciously Create Right and Left Brain/Body Balance – includes Creative Work/Life Balance
- Session 7: Live in Alignment with Your Core Values and Believe You are here to Make a Difference
- Session 8: Find inner peace and build peace in your family, friends, community … and The Creative Living Community
Included in the program are:
- Pre-program questionnaire/assessment
- 8 x 90 minute bi-weekly group coaching sessions
- Eight comprehensive modules of tools, exercises and resources
- Individual laser coaching sessions (15 minutes each) to a maximum of four as requested; if a critical issue comes up between group coaching sessions.
- Private Facebook group
Access to the classes will be via the phone or the web. This program, held twice a year, is limited to 12 women to ensure individualized attention and to support group interaction and synergy.
To begin the enrollment process please send a personal email to email@example.com to set up a call to explore whether “Learning to Dance with Life” is a good fit for you.
Discovering Your Passion and Finding the Career/Business of Your Dreams
- Identify their top 3 passions and top 5 core values
- Increase their understanding of how they react to change; what is holding them back and skills/tools for overcoming resistance to change
- identify the key elements of the career/business of their dreams
- create a vision of their dream career/business
- develop an action plan to move toward the career/business of their dreams
- put a mechanism(s) in place to support them to move forward.
- Week 1: Setting the Stage Part One
- Week 2: Setting the Stage Part Two
- Week 3: Creating the Career/Business of Your Dreams
- Week 4: Writing Your Story and Getting in Touch with Your Creative Side
- Week 5: Making it Real/Taking Action
- Week 6: Staying Healthy while Living Your Passion
Included in the program are:
- 7 x 75 minute weekly calls (including a bonus group follow up call one month after the initial series to check in on progress and answer any outstanding questions/issues)
- 1-1 pre-course call with Pam
- Six comprehensive modules of tools, exercises and resources
Assignments at the end of each session to be done in preparation for the next session
Access to the classes will be via the phone or the web. This program, held once or twice a year, is limited to 12 women to ensure individualized attention and to support group interaction and synergy.
To begin the enrollment process please send a personal email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a call to explore whether “Discovering Your Passion and Finding the Career of Your Dreams” is a good fit for you or someone close to you.